Sales of charcoal
Group of companies Logoline provides wholesale supplies of charcoal from hard wood to the countries of European Community. By virtue of charcoal's burning the smoke is absent and burning passes slowly and at a steady pace, charcoal has found use in charcoal grills and barbeques and also like fuel for fireplaceñ, furnaces and boilers.
Advantages of our production:
- Charcoal is produced from hard wood (oak, beech);
- Less of smoke escapes during the burning;
- Burning passes slowly and at a steady pace;
- Chemical additives are not used in charcoal’s production;
- Substance management and final good inspection are always made;
- Green-labelled and safe product;
- Production corresponds to European quality standards (EN-1860)
Technical characteristics of charcoal:
- Solid carbon content – no less than 85 %;
- Ash content ≤ 5 %;
- Moisture ≤ 8 %;
- Firebrands are prohibited;
- Fraction – on agreement
Sales are possible in different types of packing, including big-bags, polypropylene and kraft paper bags. An application of your logo on the packing is also possible. Minimal order quantity is 15-18 tons (depends on type of packing). Different conditions of delivery, by highway or maritime transport, are possible.
All goods are shipped in packed form and passed through customs clearance.
Wood coal, supplied by our company, correspond to the indices of the highest quality category GOST ¹ 7657-84 and it has the following characteristics:
- Content of solid carbon – not less than 90%
- Content of ash – not more than 2.5%
- Content of water – not more than 7.5%
- Content of firebrands – not allowed
- Thermal capacity of combustion – MJ/kg KCal/kg 35.0/8100
Commercial fraction – 30-120 mm, restaurant coal 60-200 mm
The sale is possible in different package form:
- Plastic bags, weight package by 15 kg
- Paper craft-bags, package by 3 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg
- Packing into paper craft-bags with your logotype available
The following certificates are issued for the products:
- certificate of quality
- certificate of origin
- phytosanitary certificate
Terms of shipment – FCA Ukraine. The variant for delivery to any city of Europe is possible, if agreed.
If you are interested in our production and services or need extra information, please contact us:
telephone: +38067 444 28 28
fax: +38044 206 36 73
You can also contact us by feedback form
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our managers will answer all your questions during the shortest period of time.
If you are interested in one of such services as customs clearance or delivery of cargo, You can receive information at this site